Don’t worry, particles from the massive solar flare won’t hit our atmosphere till tomorrow.
- NASA spacecraft sees massive solar blast, how will effect your weekend? (msnbc)
- Roughly 10,000 people have been evacuated as Reno wildfire burns homes. (Huffington Post Green)
- A nearly extinct species of monkey has been rediscovered in Borneo. (Wired)
- Exxon Mobil will pay Montana $1.6M in penalties over the Yellowstone oil spill. (AP via Washington Post)
- The endangered Catalina Island fox has made an astounding comeback. (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AP, Borneo, catalina island fox, exxon mobil, exxon mobil fine, Huffington Post Green, l.a. times, monkey rediscovered, montana, MSNBC, NASA, nevada wildfire, solar flare, Washington Post, wildfire, Wired, yellowstone oil spill