And you thought you were paying too much for sushi.
- The world’s most expensive tuna sells for $735,000. (Mongabay)
- Toxic releases in the US rose 16% in 2010 according to the EPA. (Washington Post)
- Bourbon of proof: Is Kentucky’s heritage spirit compromised by GMO corn? (Grist)
- The US snow drought could have serious implications beyond the slopes. (Scientific American)
- Scientists are turning ants into “supersoldiers” with giant heads and jaws. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.