How many toes does it take to hold up the weight of an elephant?
- A new oil spill may have released 40,000 barrels of crude. (Guardian)
- VIDEO: Watch the last release of tiny penguins rescued from the New Zealand oil spill. (Huffington Post Green)
- Newly developed ‘solar paint’ could provide power for homes. (TG Daily)
- Last seen in 1976, new evidence suggests Javan tigers may not be extinct. (TreeHugger)
- A 300 year-old mystery about elephants may have finally been solved. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, elephant mystery, elephant sixth toe, elephant toes, Guardian UK, Huffington Post Green, javan tigers, new zealand oil spill, new zealand penguins, Nigeria oil spill, oil spill, oil spill penguins, penguins, penguins released, penguins rescued, solar paint, TG Daily, Treehugger