The Grinch visits Canada this Christmas.
- Most years, 85% of Canada has a white Christmas. This isn’t one of those years. (The National Post)
- New rules will limit mercury and other toxic pollutants in our air, water and food. (Huffington Post Green)
- The world’s first solar powered menorah lights up Woodstock, NY. (Grist)
- The biblical Christmas story may need a rewriting: Frankincense tree headed for extinction. (CBS News)
- The European Union will begin charging airlines for their greenhouse gas emissions. (NY Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, airlines, Canada, CBS News, Christmas, Climate Change, EPA, European Union, frankincense tree, greenhouse gas, greenhouse gas emissions, Grist, hanukkah, Huffington Post Green, Lisa Jackson, mercury, New York, NY Times, solar power, solar powered menorah, The Green Buzz, The National Post