Be prepared to be extremely bugged out.
- Scientists have discovered a jumping cockroach — and there’s video! (Huffington Post)
- At IKEA, you can shop for furniture, eat Swedish meatballs and now charge your electric vehicle. (Market Watch)
- Chicago’s Uncommon Ground is the greenest restaurant in the country. (TreeHugger)
- Have you signed up for Audobon’s annual Christmas Bird Count? (Audubon)
- Black hole to eat a cloud of gas. Nom nom nom. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Audubon, Birds, bugs, Christmas Bird Count, cockroach, electric cars, electric vehicles, food, green news, green restaurants, Huffington Post, IKEA, National Geographic, South Africa, space, The Green Buzz, Treehugger