We’ve got a monkey with an Elvis hairdo. It’s that kind of day.
- The world reacts to the climate change deal made at COP17 in Durban, South Africa. (Guardian)
- 208 new species — including a monkey wearing a pompadour — have been discovered in Southeast Asia. (Daily Mail)
- Save the planet, cut down a Christmas tree. (Washington Post)
- After a 730-mile journey, one lone grey wolf brings hope to California. (TreeHugger)
- Did you see the lunar eclipse on Saturday night? (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, Climate Change, comebacks, COP17, Daily Mail, Durban, eclipse, green news, grey wolf, Guardian, Huffington Post, Kenya, lunar eclipse, monkey, real christmas tree, real vs. fake Christmas trees, South Asia, space, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, turtle, Washington Post, wolf