Caffeine? Check. Green news? Check. You may now proceed with your day.
- After 20 years, consumers are finally getting greener. (Maybe Green Gift Monday had something to do with that…?) (GreenBiz)
- COP17 just began, but is it doomed already? (Scientific American)
- Headline win of the day: “E. Coli: What doesn’t kill us, makes us biofuel.” (CleanTechnica)
- Climate change and crazy weather are driving up food prices. (Green House)
- Journalist Andy Revkin responds to critics questioning his role in the latest “Climategate” emails. (DotEarth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: alternative energy, Andy Revkin, biofuels, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climate change and wacky weather, climate talks, climategate, consumers, COP 17, DotEarth, Durban, e.coli and biofuel, Energy, food prices, green consumers, green gift monday, Green House, GreenBiz, rising food prices and climate change, scientific american