Drought takes a bite out of your pumpkin pie.
- See how your Thanksgiving dinner battled extreme weather this year. (Huffington Post Green)
- Truck brands are being forced to tout their efficiency in ads. (Time Science)
- Crooked teeth? Blame early farmers. (Wired Science)
- 25 million seahorses are sold annually. How much is too much? (Mongabay)
- Scotland has an admirable goal: 100% renewable energy. (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: CleanTechnica, extreme weather, farmers, farming, fuel efficiency standards, green news, holiday, Huffington Post Green, Mongabay, people, pumpkins, renewable energy, Scotland, seahorses, Thanksgiving, The Green Buzz, Time Science, weather, wind turbine, Wired Science