It’s not easy being green.
- When it comes to climate change, do your eco-friendly choices really make a difference? (Grist)
- So now maybe marine reserves don’t promote coral recovery, according to a controversial new report. (Mongabay)
- For the first time in 75 years, an entire genus of mammal may go extinct. (National Geographic)
- As the population gets older, carbon emissions may subside a bit…maybe, says a new study. (Green House)
- Facebook’s adding solar panels to its new headquarters. Like! (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Africa, aging population and climate change, antelope, being green, carbon emissions, Climate Change, coral, Coral Reefs, eco-friendly, EcoGeek, extinction, facebook, Facebook solar, Green House, Grist, hirola, making green choices, Marine Protected Areas, marine reserves, Mongabay, National Geographic, solar energy, solar panels, solar power