Seamounts or bust!
- Scientists will spend six-weeks exploring the Indian Ocean’s underwater mountains. (BBC)
- Let’s shatter some common myths about energy efficiency. (Grist)
- A new study puts a price tag on the health impacts of climate change. (Huffington Post Green)
- Seeing spots? Research has found that 25,000-year-old cave paintings of spotted horses were not based on imagination. (Wired Science)
- A water treatment plant in New Jersey has gone solar with floating — rather than land-based — solar panels. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: art, BBC, cavemen, Climate Change, EcoGeek, Energy, energy efficiency, global warming, green news, Grist, health, horses, Huffington Post Green, Indian Ocean, New Jersey, solar, solar panel, Wired Science