And on our left, ladies and gentlemen, we have the bustling area known as Minegolia.
- Once known as the “last frontier,” Mongolia’s Gobi Desert is now home to a mega mine. (Guardian)
- Talk about star-cross lovers: the Toronto Zoo plans to split up a same-sex African penguin couple. (TreeHugger)
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s an… upside down black rhino on it’s way to safety?! (MSNBC)
- According to new poll, older folks (ages 66-83) are the least likely generation to support clean energy and environmental protection. (Grist)
- A Boeing 737 and a Prius have more in common than you may think. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.