SGF (single green frog) likes Chinese flies and hops on the beach. seeks same to possibly make us less endangered.
- Greenhouse gases rise by record amount, exceed worst-case scenario. (Guardian)
- A new site will be an online matchmaker for endangered frogs. (Mongabay)
- Find out how those leftover Halloween pumpkins can be turned into power. (GreenHouse)
- A saber-toothed squirrel from the age of dinosaurs has been discovered. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend, but why? Get all the facts. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, daylight saving time, endangered frogs, greenhouse gases, Guardian, halloween pumpkins, Mongabay, National Geographic, online matchmaker for frogs, pumpkins turned into power, record level of greenhouse gases, saber-toothed squirrel