Would you trade meat for bugs if it could save the planet?
- Our president and CEO, Mark Tercek, says that we need to change the way we talk about nature. (Huffington Post Green)
- An unlikely source of carbon emissions: rivers and streams. (Green House)
- The Vietnamese rhino is officially extinct. Thanks, poachers. (Mongabay)
- Debris from the Japanese tsunami could reach the U.S.– and damage fragile marine habitat and wildlife. (NBC Nightly News)
- The latest addition to the food truck craze: sustainable insect cuisine. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: carbon emissions, carbon in streams and rivers, food trucks, Fresh Water, Green House, how we talk about nature, Huffington Post Green, Insects, Japanese tsunami, marine habitats, marine wildlife, Mark Tercek, Mongabay, nature, NBC Nightly News, poaching, sustainable insect cuisine, USA Today, Vietnamese rhino extinct