Say it ain’t so! Coffee drinkers, you need a cup of today’s green news:
- Is climate change threatening the world’s coffee supply? (CBS News)
- Despite bluefin tuna quotas, records show that over 140 percent more tuna meat was sold than supposedly caught in 2010. (Green)
- Natural Resources Defense Council plugs into the power of social networking with a Facebook app will allow users to monitor their energy use. (TreeHugger)
- Are you celebrating Bulk Foods Week? Bulk foods provide a savings of 30% to 60% — and bulk is better for the environment. (Mother Nature Network)
- Attack of the killer seaweed: algae in the South Pacific can poison coral on contact. (Wired Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bluefin tuna, bulk foods, CBS News, Climate Change, coffee, coral, Coral Reefs, Energy, energy use, facebook, Facebook app, Fish, food, green, MNN, Mother Nature Network, seaweed, social networks, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, tuna, Wired, Wired Science