It’s Friday. You deserve some photos of a one-eyed shark.
- An extremely rare cyclops shark has been confirmed in Mexico. (National Geographic)
- A new project called TreeKit sets out to map every tree in New York City. Talk about tree hugging! (Grist)
- Virgin Atlantic announced the world’s first “low carbon aviation fuel,” which reportedly produces half the carbon emissions. (GoodCleanTech)
- Video: insects doing circus tricks power a smart phone! (TreeHugger)
- Highly reflective glass buildings claim one billion birds a year in North America. See what San Francisco is doing to change that. (EcoGeek)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.