Wake up and climb Mount Everest… in your pajamas!
- A new solar-powered webcam on Mount Everest monitors climate change at 18-thousand feet. (TreeHugger)
- Popular Mechanics magazine unveils their seventh-annual Breakthrough Award recipients. And the winners are… (Mother Nature Network)
- Electric-vehicle drivers unite this Sunday, October 16, for the first National Plug-In Day. (Green Car Reports)
- Fact or fiction? Yeti conference reveals with 95 percent certainty that Bigfoot exists. (Mongabay)
- Olympic mascots, Wenlock and Mandeville, hope to find their likeness on sustainable merchandise at the London 2012 games. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.