The legendary Steve Jobs passed away last night. We’re iSad about it, too.
- The world turns to the very devices Steve Jobs created to mourn his death. (Washington Post)
- Footballs and solar panels: two NFL teams green their stadiums. (Clean Technica)
- Mattel reveals their new sustainable packaging goals. Barbie and Ken celebrate! (Business Green)
- Heirloom-produce loving eaters now have a bigger say in what crops local farmers grow. (Grist)
- Americans love their blue jeans, so why not give sustainable denim a try? (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: apple, Business Green, Clean Technica, farming, fashion, football, Grist, heirloom, heirloom tomatoes, NFL, solar, solar panels, solar power, Steve Jobs, sustainability, sustainable, The Daily Green, Washington Post