New dream interspecies friendship: little baby sharks and red-haired baby monkeys.
- The cutest thing you will ever see all day: a little ginger baby monkey. (Mongabay)
- A new report says climate change could cost Canada billions of loonies. (Green)
- Scientists have documented an eight-step process that leads to coral reef collapse. (YaleE360)
- Newsflash: ecotourism is better for the environment than just plain tourism. (The Daily Green)
- To help save a vulnerable species, scientists are reproducing grey nurse/sand tiger sharks in an artificial uterus. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Canada, Climate Change, coral reef collapse, cute baby animal, cuteness, ecotourism, green, grey nurse sharks, interspecies friendship, loonies, Mongabay, monkeys, sand tiger sharks, shark reproduction, sharks, The Daily Green, tourism, Wired, YaleE360