Green news time:
- A new study indicates warmer summers and less snowy winters are in store for Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. (National Parks Traveler)
- Our marine scientist Stephanie Wear offers 21 tips to lower your energy bill. (Whole Living)
- A major restoration project could bring back a long-degraded wetland to California’s Santa Cruz Island. (Los Angeles Times)
- Seven “retired” lab chimpanzees are experiencing the outdoors for the first time. (Treehugger)
- Canada’s Arctic ice shelves have halved in size over the past six years. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, California, Canada, chimpanzees, Energy, grand teton, green, ice shelves, ice shelves melting, Los Angeles Times, National Parks, national parks climate changes, National Parks Traveler, reducing energy bills, Santa Cruz Island, Stephanie Wear, Treehugger, wetlands, Whole Living, Yellowstone