Look, up in the sky. It’s the “dark” supermoon!
- Fish exposed to the Gulf oil spill have undergone cellular changes, could have lasting damage. (Washington Post)
- Be on the lookout tonight for the “dark” supermoon. (National Geographic)
- The Cincinnati Zoo is now getting its power for pennies, and you could too. (Clean Technica)
- Birds caught in fishing lines are dying by the thousands. (TreeHugger)
- Oxford University says the red squirrel could be extinct in the next 20 years. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: birds in fishing lines, cincinnati zoo, cincinnati zoo solar, Clean Technica, dark supermoon, Guardian, Gulf oil spill, nat geo, National Geographic, oil spill fish, oxford university, red squirrel, red squirrel endangered, solar panel leasing, supermoon, Treehugger, Washington Post