This morning’s green news round-up is no joke.
- When it comes to technology vs. nature, “the kids are all right,” writes our lead scientist Sanjayan. (Huffington Post Green)
- A professor survives two days in an airtight container just by breathing the oxygen released by 150 houseplants. (Green)
- Bill Clinton on U.S. climate change deniers: “We look like a joke.” (Grist)
- Find yourself a green job. Here’s how. (The Daily Green)
- A new study says pollution from cars can trigger a heart attack. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bill Clinton, car pollution, cliamte change, climate change denial, green, green jobs, Grist, health, Huffington Post Green, kids, nature, oxygen, plants, pollution and health, pollution and heart attacks, Sanjayan, technology, The Daily Green