It’s a multimedia morning! Check out cool video, eerie audio, or kick it old skool and read.
- The International Space Station captured amazing video of the Southern Lights. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Can this machine actually suck carbon out of the air? (NPR)
- Hear why the sounds glaciers make are described as “the belly of the Earth groaning.” (Guardian)
- Solar installations are on the rise, but manufacturing is on the decline. (Green)
- These clever crows have learned how to use mirrors to find food. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, carbon machine, Christian Science Monitor, clever crows, crows, crows and mirrors, crows using mirrors, Guardian, international space station, npr, smart crows, solar installations, solar panel manufacturing, solar panels, sound of glaciers, southern lights, southern lights from space, southern lights video