And we’re back!
- One plant scientist believes organic food won’t save– or feed– the planet. (GreenBiz)
- Smaller fish fillets are more sustainable, according to a new report. (Grist)
- Which Austin City Limits bands are the greenest? (MTV Act)
- The World Trade Association says that “dolphin-safe” tuna is actually illegal. (The Daily Green)
- Some pilots are using iPads to record flight logs. Does that really make an environmental impact? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Austin City Limits, commercial airlines, dolphin-safe tuna, Fish, green bands, GreenBiz, Grist, iPads, MTV Act, organic, organic food, sustainable seafood, The Daily Green, Treehugger, World Trade Association