Today’s green news is a little fishy.
- In case you were wondering, this is what climate change looks like. (Grist)
- Dolphins– they’re just like us! Or they talk like us, at least. (Wired)
- A new report calls for an outright ban on industrial deep-sea fishing. (YaleE360)
- Leasing solar panels for your home: worth it or no? (The Daily Green)
- Discharge from two coal mines killed more than 42,000 fish, and Pennsylvania’s mad enough to sue. (Green)
Tags: Climate Change, climate change visual, coal, coal mines, deep sea fishing, dolphins, Energy, fish death, global warming, green, Grist, industrial deep sea fishing, Pennsylvania, solar panel lease, solar power, The Daily Green, Wired, YaleE360