It’s another Cool Green Morning, y’all!
- Where’s the beef? Climate change could bring an end to American cattle ranching. (CleanTechnica)
- The Tea Party isn’t buying this whole “climate change” thing. (DotEarth)
- Victoria, BC may be home to the world’s greenest neighborhood. (Grist)
- Is President Obama bad for the environment? (Time)
- Shark fin soup is one step closer toward being banned in California. (Los Angeles Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: beef, British Columbia, Canada, cattle ranching, CleanTechnica, climate change and political affiliation, DotEarth, Grist, Los Angeles Times, Obama, shark fin soup, Tea Party, Time, United States, Victoria, world's greenest neighborhood