What are you doing this weekend? Me, looks like I’ll be staring up at the stars.
- Find out how you could see a supernova from your backyard this weekend. (Wired)
- Mobile dumpster parks are bringing extra nature to downtown San Francisco. (LA Times)
- Organic farming may be more profitable in the long-term than conventional agriculture. (Mongabay)
- 124,000 fish suffocate to death in a single Texas lake due to the extreme heat. (TreeHugger)
- Whey protein can be transformed into a sustainable plastic for food packaging. (EcoGeek)
Tags: dumpster parks, EcoGeek, fish death, fish death texas, green food packaging, l.a. times, Mongabay, organic farming, organic farming profitable, san francisco dumpster parks, see a supernova, supernova, sustainable plastic, Treehugger, whey protein, Wired