Seriously, it’s September? Today?
- Endangered hawksbill turtles have been discovered surviving in a novel habitat. (LA Times)
- A long-lost ladybird species has been seen breeding for the first time in 60 years. (Guardian)
- Want an interesting way to improve your child’s behavior? Maybe try beekeeping. (TreeHugger)
- A new (and cheap) portable hologram microscope can detect bacteria like E. coli. (BBC)
- Latest LED lightbulb hits the market for under $15, and it may go lower. (Clean Technica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.