Today’s green news: totally earthshaking.
- So, how about that earthquake yesterday, huh? (DotEarth)
- Over the past 250 years, scientists have identified over two million species–which is actually less than 15 percent of all the species in the world. (Mongabay)
- We’re one step (ha!) closer to powering our electronic devices by walking. (CleanTechnica)
- Does the president really have any control over gas prices? (The Daily Green)
- Our lead scientist Sanjayan wraps up his Thelon expedition. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: CleanTechnica, DotEarth, earthquake, East Coast earthquake, electricity, fossil fuels, gas prices, Huffington Post Green, kinetic energy, Mongabay, Sanjayan, Science, species identification, The Daily Green, thelon