It’s been pretty hot out this year. Maybe you’ve noticed?
- So far this year, six nations have experienced record-high temperatures. Zero nations have experienced record lows. (Mongabay)
- In the US, these record highs are causing water pipes to “burst like geysers.” (Climate Progress)
- London schools offer lessons in green IT. (Greener Computing)
- The harmless-yet-somewhat-creepy-looking Lake Erie watersnake is making a comeback. (Green)
- Check out these great close-ups of rare mammals from a huge camera-trap study. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: camera traps, Climate Change, Climate Progress, green, green IT, greener computing, high temperatures bursting water pipes, Lake Erie, Lake Erie watersnake, Mongabay, rare mammals, record high temperatures, Wired