Get your green news on:
- Britain’s rarest spider is set for a comeback. (Wired)
- By going organic, poultry farms can cut the amount of “super-bug” bacteria in a single generation by nearly five times. (Scientific American)
- Want to go car-free? Step 1: Get rid of your car. (Grist)
- China has reopened the legal wild-cat-skin trade. (Mongabay)
- You’re probably familiar with carbon and maybe water footprints, but have you ever heard of a plastic footprint? (New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Ask Umbra, car-free, carbon footprint, China, Grist, Mongabay, New York Times, organic, plastic footprint, poultry farms, scientific american, spiders, super-bug bacteria, UK, water footprint, wild cat skin trade, Wired