Let’s hear it for sharks!
- Pacific Islands team up to create a regional shark sanctuary. (Green)
- The EPA has a documented case of fracking causing water contamination. (The New York Times)
- If you’ve ever wanted to go on an expedition to study jumbo squid, this blog’s for you. (Scientific American Expeditions)
- Plants with deeper roots could pull more CO2 from the air and improve water retention. (YaleE360)
- In honor of shark week, check out these 8 crazy cool shark tales (w/ video). (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Agriculture, CO2, crops, fracking, green, jumbo squid, Micronesia, New York Times, Pacific Islands, plants with deeper roots, science expedition, scientific american, shark, shark sanctuary, shark stories, shark week, Treehugger, water contamination, YaleE360