Your green news updates are ready-and-waiting:
- Recent measurements show the Gulf dead zone is smaller than expected–so why aren’t researchers rejoicing? (Green)
- Endangered leatherback turtles range wider than previously thought. (YaleE360)
- Does conservation make a difference in saving biodiversity? (BBC)
- Officials head out on a 4-day expedition in search of Asian carp. (The Christian Science Monitor)
- What will Glacier National Park be like without the glaciers? By 2020 we’ll know the answer. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Asian carp, BBC, biodviersity, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, conservation, dead zone, glacier, Glacier National Park, green, Grist, Gulf of Mexico, leatherback turtle, New York Times, sea turtle, YaleE360