Don’t mess with Texas…if something happens to the rest of the world, we could all be living in it.
- Nash Prairie is a “beautiful representation of what Texas really looked like,” says our Texas state director. (Houston Chronicle)
- A new documentary explores how disappearing glaciers devastate communities. (Grist)
- If the entire world lived at New York City’s density level, we could all fit into the state of Texas. Crazy! (Treehugger)
- Warming Arctic temperatures are releasing long-buried, long-frozen toxins, which could eventually reach our food and water supplies. (YaleE360)
- Can you trust your local drinking water? (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, drinking water, glacier melt, Glaciers, Grist, Houston Chronicle, Laura Huffman, melting ice, Nash Prairie, New York City density level, Texas, The Daily Green, toxin release, Treehugger, Water Conservation, YaleE360