Fires, art and lions… surely one of our green news stories will pique your interest:
- Scientists learn more about a rare animal called “the ghost of the mountains.” (The New York Times)
- Research shows big wildfires could hit Yellowstone by 2050. (Mongabay)
- A new study identifies 3 common characteristics of climate change deniers. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Guess who doesn’t like the University of Wyoming’s new anti-coal art project? (Grist)
- If one of your worst fears is getting attacked by a lion, this study explains when you should be most afraid. (HuffPostGreen)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: anti-coal art sculpture, climate change denier, Conservation Journal Watch, CWM, ghost of the mountains, Grist, Huffington Post, lion attack, Mongabay, New York Times, Rush Limbaugh, snow leopard, University of Wyoming, wildfire, Yellowstone