Droppin’ some green knowledge on ya:
- Can’t improve upon this headline: “Pulling power from the air just. Got. Real.” (Gas 2.0)
- Wedding season‘s in full swing! Here’s how to pick a (hopefully) sustainable dinner option. (Grist)
- Those lucky Brooklynites just got their first certified green Chinese restaurant. (Treehugger)
- A few top environmental thought-leaders assess President Obama‘s environmental record. (YaleE360)
- The “Toxic 20″ is a list you definitely don’t want to see your home state on. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air power, air quality, alternative energy, Ask Umbra, brooklyn, Gas 2.0, green Chinese restaurant, Grist, Obama, Obama environmental record, sustainable wedding dinner, The Daily Green, Toxic 20, Treehugger, wedding season, YaleE360