Eco-enlightenment awaits you:
- This handy chart shows the climate impact of your food choices (eating a cheeseburger=driving 10 miles!). (Green)
- Help save bats from your phone with the latest in citizen science apps. (Extinction Countdown)
- Scientists find a stand of trees in California untouched by sudden oak death–can it help save other forests? (The New York Times)
- A new study shows forests absorb more CO2 than previously thought. (The Christian Science Monitor)
- One writer says organic farming isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Agriculture, bat app, bat conservation, Calfiornia, Christian Science Monitor, citizen science, Climate Change, CO2, Extinction Countdown, food choices, food impacts, forest conservation, green, Grist, ibat, New York Times, oak, organic farming, save forests, sudden oak death