It’s animal Friday on Cool Green Morning! We hope you find one of your favorites.
- The “rainbow toad,” last seen in 1924, has been rediscovered in Borneo and you have to see the picture. (Guardian)
- Watch as a humpback whale puts on a show for the men who saved her. (AP via Huffington Post Green)
- Endangered snow leopards are caught on camera in Afghanistan. (Wired)
- A walkout has soured the global whaling conference. (Green)
- Here’s a serious problem for breeding, male and female giant pandas prefer different habitats. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, Borneo, giant panda breeding, giant pandas, global whaling conference, green, Guardian, Huffington Post Green, humpback whale, lost toad rediscovered, panda habitats, pandas, rainbow toad, rainbow toad rediscovered, rescued humpback whale, snow leopard, snow leopard caught on camera, snow leopard picture, Wired