Air pollution, haboobs and puffins… the hottest green topics, delivered straight to your (virtual) doorstep:
- A new study finds nearly 1 in 10 fish in the Pacific have consumed plastic. (The Christian Science Monitor)
- Do smoggy skies make you feel depressed? It’s not just your imagination. (TreeHugger)
- Is the giant dust storm (aka “haboob”) that overtook Phoenix a glimpse of the future? (Climate Progress)
- The secret lives of puffins are revealed via underground cameras. (BBC)
- Giving local communities, not governments, control is what helps slow deforestation. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, BBC, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, Climate Progress, community, deforestation, depression, dust storm, haboob, Mongabay, Pacific gyre, Phoenix, plastic in fish, plastic in ocean, puffin, smog, Treehugger, underground camera