Get your green news on:
- Stop making excuses and ride your bike to work already. (Treehugger)
- California fights invasive light-brown apple moths with native stinger-less wasps. (Los Angeles Times)
- London’s poor air quality may leave a dark cloud over next summer’s Olympic Games. (Huffington Post)
- This invasive plant is cropping up all over New York– and beware, it can cause blisters, scarring and even blindness. (Associated Press, via Christian Science Monitor)
- The Bahamas bans shark fishing. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2012 Olympics, Associated Press, Bahamas, bike commuting, biking, California, Christian Science Monitor, giant hogweed, Huffington Post, Invasive species, London, Los Angeles Times, moths, New York, shark fishing, sharks, Treehugger, wasps