Is the rain in Spain caused mainly by planes?
- Airplanes flying through clouds may cause extra rain near airports. (Huffington Post Green)
- The world’s loudest animal is only 2 millimeters long, uses a unique instrument. (TreeHugger)
- A new plan has been issued to save the northern spotted owl. (New York Times)
- Can you guess which country has become the first to ban fracking? (Scientific American)
- Researchers find plastic in more than 9% of the fish in the northern Pacific Ocean. (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.