Next, they’ll be taking over the airwaves:
- Runway 4 at JFK airport closed to make way for reproducing turtles. (The New York Times)
- And… jellyfish have shut down a nuclear plant in Scotland. (GoodCleanTech)
- Water conservation efforts in the West are actually paying off! Sort of. (The Christian Science Monitor)
- Can you guess which is the world’s most climate-resilient city? (TreeHugger)
- Going to the beach this weekend? Check out the water quality first. (HuffPostGreen)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: beach, Christian Science Monitor, climate-resilient city, Copenhagen, diamondback terrapin, GoodCleanTech, HuffPost, jellyfish, JFK, New York Times, nuclear plant, Scotland, Treehugger, turtle, Water conservation, water quality, West