These kids make me feel inadequate and hopeful at the same time:
- Meet 6 child environmentalists that have already changed the world. (Treehugger)
- Researchers believe that happy orangutans are more likely to live longer lives. (BBC)
- New evidence suggests the pace of the last great global warming paled in comparison to today’s. (Scientific American)
- Two bat species could be wiped out by white-nose syndrome. (Huffington Post Green)
- The Tasmanian devil’s genome has been mapped to help fight a contagious cancer. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bat disease, bat species, bats, BBC, child environmentalists, endangered bats, global warming, happy orangutans, Huffington Post, Huffington Post Green, last global warming, orangutan study, orangutans, pace of global warming, scientific american, Tasmanian devil, tasmanian devil cancer, Treehugger, white nose syndrome, Wired