5 green questions for your day:
- How many people could eat with the food waste from U.S. dumpsters? (Grist)
- Love reality cooking shows? Check out this one that aims to help the world. (Dot Earth)
- Metal fatigue can cause sudden collapse in airplanes–is there something similar in the Earth’s climate? (Earth Watch)
- Sure, lions and tigers are cool animals, but have you heard of these evolutionary wonders? (Wired)
- Can a billboard fight air pollution? Maybe if it’s made of plants. (GoodCleanTech)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, billboard, Climate Science & Research, Coca-Cola, Coke, Dot Earth, dumpster diving, Earth Watch, evolutionary wonders, food waste, Good Clean Tech, Grist, metal fatigue, pangolin, reality cooking, stoveman, tarsier, Wired