The sun is shining, the birds are chirping… it’s the greenest Monday around:
- Sharks now have a safe haven in the waters of Honduras. (Green)
- “Super sand” is a new low-cost way to purify contaminated drinking water in developing nations. (BBC)
- A highway system for bicyclists? In the U.S.? Sounds like a dream come true! (EcoGeek)
- Old, used hotel soap is helping save lives, thanks to this ingenious project. (Treehugger)
- The latest message on climate change? It will affect your garden. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, bicycle highway, bicycle interstate, clean water, Climate Change, drinking water, EcoGeek, garden, gardening, Global Soap Project, green, honduras, hotel soap, shark, shark sanctuary, super sand, The Daily Green, Treehugger