Sports, politics, business…we’ve got all your green news categories covered:
- Bruins fans, keep rejoicing: the Stanley Cup finals were the first “water neutral” N.H.L. series. (Green)
- Not to name names, but a former vice president isn’t too happy with a certain current president’s record on climate change. (The New York Times)
- Green marketing suffers from a lack of humor and other ailments. (Green Biz)
- One of the last male Hyacinth macaws is looking for a mate. (Species Extinction)
- The Conservancy’s Jeff Opperman ranks the cities that can best adapt to climate change. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bruins, cities, Climate Change, climate change adaptation, Gore, green, Green Biz, green marketing, Grist, Hyacinth macaw, Jeff Opperman, New York Times, NHL, Obama, rare parrot, Species extinction, Stanley Cup, water neutral hockey