Feel like you’re seeing a lot of birds lately? You might want to pay attention to them!
- The Senate has voted to end billions of dollars in annual ethanol subsidies. (Dot Earth)
- Could the change in ethanol policy lead to a quick fix for the food crisis? (Scientific American)
- Elusive mountain lion finally found in Connecticut, but it’s too late. (Treehugger)
- See brilliant new images of Mercury from NASA’s first year in orbit. (Wired)
- Magpies can recognize, and “scold,” specific humans. (BBC Nature)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, bbc nature, birds recognize people, connecticut mountain lion, Dot Earth, ethanol, ethanol subsidies, food crisis, images of mercury, magpies, mercury, mountain lion, NASA, nasa images of mercury, scientific american, senate ethanol vote, Treehugger, Wired