Today’s green news features American consumers, Australian scientists and Amazon farmers:
- A Pennsylvania school district saves $$ and cuts carbon by hiring sheep to mow their lawns. (Treehugger)
- Americans “don’t have a clue” about the top green brands on the market. (Green Biz)
- Solar employs more people than steel, which means green jobs are a reality. (Grist)
- Can sustainable palm oil plantations actually help preserve the Amazon? (YaleE360)
- A group of Australian scientists are trying to clarify the climate change conversation. (Dot Earth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Amazon, Amazon conservation, climate change conversation, Dot Earth, Green Biz, green jobs, Grist, sheep mow lawn, solar, steel industry, sustainble palm oil, top green brands, Treehugger, YaleE360