Instead of two for Tuesday, how about 5 (cool green news links, that is)?
- What are the economic and human costs of extreme weather? (Green Biz)
- This guy dresses up in 500 plastic bags and calls himself “Bagmonster”–would you believe him? (The New York Times)
- See breathtaking photos of weedy seadragons (for real!). (BBC)
- A new study says more than 50% of the world’s population lives within 3 km of a freshwater source. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- The Missouri River continues to rise, rupturing two levees on Monday. (HuffPostGreen)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.