Three cheers for Friday! And today’s 5 cool green news links:
- Mark Ruffalo and other celebs have something to say about hydrofracking. (Grist)
- Didn’t catch Thomas Friedman’s column “The Earth Is Full” yesterday? It’s not too late. (The New York Times)
- If you think it’s hot now, scientists warn summers are only going to get warmer. (HuffPost Green)
- Take a virtual submarine ride with the new-and-improved Google Earth Oceans. (Wired)
- Is the huge Arizona wildfire the beginning of a trend fueled by climate change? (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arizona wildfire, Christian Science Monitor, Google Oceans, Grist, hot summer, Huffington Post, huffpostgreen, hydrofracking, Mark Ruffalo, New York Times, sustainability, Thomas Friedman, virtual submarine ride, Wallow fire, Wired