Every cool green day gets you closer to a cool green weekend:
- 6 times more plastic than plankton in our oceans? That’s a good reason to ban plastic bottles. (Treehugger)
- A new survey says the world’s tropical forests are better managed now than 5 years ago. (BBC)
- Why do bacteria like E. coli flourish on certain types of farms? (Scientific American)
- Climate change will have huge impacts on air quality, says new study. (Grist)
- Ever wonder what it’s like to be a field conservationist in Africa? These bloggers can tell you. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air quality, asthma, bacteria, BBC, biologist, Climate Change, conservation in Africa, conservationist, E. coli, field scientist, Grist, plastic, plastic bottle ban, scientific american, Treehugger, tropical forests, YaleE360